in my head

if only you had two eyes,
how gladly i would blind them,
and send you stumbling far from here.
-
and suppose you had two hands--
how tightly i would bind them,
in honor of your cruel career.


let's pretend you're made of flesh!
how gleefully i'd gore you
for all the work you've done today.
-
make believe you have a heart,
and i could tear it from you...
i'd giggle like a child at play.


what if you were my own blood?
i'd slash my veins to drain you,
your gurgling screams: my peaceful song.
-
and if I were God Himself?
how wrathfully I'd send you
down to the Pit where you belong.


~ ~ ~


what if i flee by dreaming?
how patiently you're waiting
for me to wake. your eyes: deep red.
-
you torture me with anger.
how strange that i would help you,
yet long to conquer you instead.

No comments: