too many mind

there's too much on my mind right now
i think that i'm thinking of too many things
no rhythm or order does this mindset allow

i could never unravel the mess my mind sings
each note is unique, set apart, on its own
chaos is the gift my experience brought

i wish all my senses would leave me alone
if they did, i would tackle my gordian knot
but i keep seeing things; i wish my life was done

i will always remember how much i forgot
'cause i know that my mind hasn't earned, hasn't won
all the concepts I think that I once might have thought

i used to think thinking of nothing was fun
-thinking of everything is too much for me-
but now i have realized i'll always be shunned..

..by the very embodiment of sensibility

so my brain is entangled like a cat's ball of string
but i think it's ok, though my thoughts can't be trusted
or maybe i should be concerned with just being

No comments: